Print in Color
Just like City Blueprint made the transition from traditional bluelines to digital black and white prints, an industry-wide adoption of color is taking place at a rapid pace. The reason is quite simple: Printing in color saves time, saves money, and keeps your project moving forward.
Why Print in Color?
- Color reduces errors
- Color saves money
- Color enhances communication
- Color improves efficiency
- Color ensures on-time delivery
- Color highlights corrections, priorities, and concerns
- According to Lyra Research, $1 invested in color printing can yield $4 in savings for a given project.
- Studies show that 70-90% of projects exceed the original planned cost and overruns commonly reach between 50-100% of the budget. 21% of the time, the poor exchange of information and bad communication causes errors at work.
- In up to 65% of the cases, color documents are more easily understood and the information is retained at higher rates versus monochrome documents.
- Color drafts reduce failure cost on building sites by 3.9%.
- Printing in color reduces errors by 80%.